How To Reset The System Management Controller On Your Macbook?
If you are facing issues while resetting the System Management Controller on your Macbook, then no need to worry anymore. Because in this blog, we are going to guide you on how to reset SMC in very easy steps, so you are required to follow the blog for the appropriate result. And if you face any issues while following the steps, you can contact Apple Repair Centre for help.
The steps for resetting the SMC on your Macbook are as follows:
If the battery isn’t removable, then follow the steps given below:
- First of all, you are suggested to turn off your Mac.
- Now, you are required to plug it in the power cord and then you have to press the Shift control button together.
- After that, you have to tap the power button for turning it on.
- Now, you are required to hold the keys for 10 seconds. And then release the keys.
- Finally, you have to start your device by clicking on the Power button.
If the battery is removable, then you are required to follow the steps given below:
- First of all, you are supposed to remove the battery from your device and then you are required to hold the power button for at least 5 seconds.
- Finally, you have to re-insert the battery in your device.
- And then restart it normal by pressing the Power button.
If you are using desktop Mac or Mac Pro, then follow the steps described below:
- First of all, you are required to unplug the power cable and then wait for 15 minutes at least.
- Now, you need to plug the cable back and then again wait for 5 seconds.
- Finally, you are required to tap the Power button and thus, you can reset the SMC.
We hope this blog helps you to reset the SMC on your device. But if still, you need some assistance, you can contact Apple Service Centre or can just visit our website and can look for certain blogs there. Our teams are very supportive and helpful; they would fix your issues in no time. Thus, feel free to reach us because we are here for you only. And if you hesitate in calling, kindly contact us via live chats. We care for you, thus we are here with your all comfort zones.
MacBook Repair Centre,
- Laptop Repair Center
- Motherboard Repair
- Battery Service Center
- Apple Warranty Center